ONLINE VEHICLE REGISTRATION RENEWAL
The Online Vehicle Registration Renewal application allows you to renew your eligible vehicle registration quickly and easily via the Internet, when it is most convenient for you. With this application, you can renew one or several vehicles in a single transaction using a credit card or electronic check.
BEFORE STARTING YOUR RENEWAL YOU WILL NEED
- The PIN for the vehicle you are renewing
- Current insurance information for the vehicle you are renewing
- Your credit card or checking account information. Credit Card or E-Check Fees may apply.
- Each vehicle has a unique PIN. Therefore renewing more than one vehicle will require more than one PIN.
- Upon completion of your online transaction, please allow up to 10 business days for delivery of your vehicle registration documents and renewal tabs.
NON-ELIGIBLE LICENSE PLATE TYPES
- Commercial Trucks
- Commercial Trailers
- Dealer Demo
- Dealer Full Use
- Dealer Motorcycle Demo
- Dealer Motorcycle Full Use
- Disabled Veteran
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician Motorcycle
- Fire Fighter
- Fire Fighter Motorcycle
- Military Non-Residents
- Prisoner of War
WHERE DO I FIND MY PIN?